Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Poonam <po...@techblue.co.uk> on 2010/01/07 15:49:20 UTC

Exception in CMS - SITE Menu

Hi

I am facing an issue in CMS of a publication when I click SITE menu an
exception is coming and no page is shown under the publication name.
I am using Lenya 2.0

Error is:

Error:could not load response xml for
url:/staticproject/modules/sitetree/sitetree-fregment.xml?pub=pubname&area=authoring&path=/index&defaultLanguage
=en&language=en&initial=true&areas=authoring,trash,arhive

Please suggest.

Thanks
Poonam

Re: Exception in CMS - SITE Menu

Posted by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de>.
Hi Poonam,

we had a similar problem with the site tab when the memory allocation
was greater as 2 GB, but I don't remember the error message.
After a restart everything worked fine again.

HTH

Rudolf