Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/10 01:23:39 UTC

Release of ServiceComb

Hi Team,

I think it's time to think about a new around release of ServiceComb.
Java-Chassis 2.0.0 is on the way to release.
We may also release ServiceCenter 2.0.0 at the meantime.
We have some new features about Pack this year, so we could do some
release to replace the DB module on the backend.
Please update the release information of other subproject in this
thread, we could put them into the roadmap to share with the new
contributors.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

答复: Release of ServiceComb

Posted by "Liubao (A)" <ba...@huawei.com>.
I am working on java-chassis 2.0.0 release.

Yeah, it's great that there are more new contributor join us.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Release of ServiceComb