Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21)" <al...@credit-suisse.com> on 2006/02/14 19:56:37 UTC

RE: JSF 1.2 now !?!

Somebody knows how stable the EL already is?

Alexander

Re: JSF 1.2 now !?!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
No to the tomcat guys.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/jasper/tc6.0.x/

Tomcat guys are willing to start on TC6 when Servet 2.5 is out (final).

So let's ask the Jakarta Commons EL guys.

Commons EL makes sence, since both (tomcat an myfaces) depend on unified el

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Zülpicher Wall 12, 239

Re: JSF 1.2 now !?!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
> Wow!.  I must have missed that email!  Was it donated to MyFaces?  I

I think it was sent, when you are on vacation ;-)

-Matthias

Re: JSF 1.2 now !?!

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: JSF 1.2 now !?!

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
You're filling  up your plate quite well!

;)

regards,

Martin

Re: JSF 1.2 now !?!