Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/02 19:42:09 UTC

Specifying properties for Cassandra

Hi,

In our project we are using Cassandra 0.8.1, as I am using an object
relational mapping framework Its my intention to specify properties in a
properties file which the ORM can pass to Cassandra. Can someone please
advise if there is anything else over and above the properties below which
should be specified in order to get a stable configuration. I am learning
on the job so to speak.

Thank you kindly for any comments or pointers.

# Cassandra store properties
# keyspace=
# name=
# class=
# qualifier=
# family=
# type=
# cluster=
# host=

--
*Lewis*

Re: Specifying properties for Cassandra

Posted by Aaron Turner <sy...@gmail.com>.
Well hopefully you're using something like Hector on the back end to
talk to Cassandra.  If so, look at the config knobs it offers and go
from there.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/         Twitter: @synfinatic