Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Janko <so...@gmx.de> on 2006/08/03 21:48:39 UTC

Incoming Order

Hello all,

I have a short question related to incoming order.

I was searching a functionality where the company gets an email notice
if a new order was placed, but couldn't find anything like that.

Does this functionality exists? or is nothing like that included so far
in the OFBiz Framework ?

Thank you very much for your answer

Kind regards
Janko