Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/27 18:30:26 UTC

Help needed to create a new module

Hi,

I am working on a project AWS Load Balancing support for Stratos. To add
this project, I hope I need to create a new maven module. Please correct me
if I am wrong here.

If yes then this needs to be added under stratos-load-balancer-extensions.

Just wondering if we have to use any archetype to create a new module?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Help needed to create a new module

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.