Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Holly J. Newton" <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 04:08:14 UTC

Spell check question from thread.

Hi,

I was trying to follow the advice of the comments about spell check but I'm really confused now.

I was hoping you might know how to fix my grandfather's spellcheck. He uses word in windows.  When the spell check replaces a misspelled word, it's does so in all caps.  I tried selecting a different option under the formatting but nothing stops a misspelled word in the middle of a sentence from being replaced in ALL CAPS.

I'd appreciate any help so much.

Thanks!

Holly

Sent from my iPhone