Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Ruta Kadhe <ru...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/05 08:29:49 UTC

Eclipse Plugin For Apache Derby

Hi,
I have downloaded the Apache Derby Plugin for Eclipse
(derby_core_plugin_10.1.0.zip). Where can I get  the details for
installing the plugin in Eclipse and using the same?
Thanks,
Ruta

Re: Eclipse Plugin For Apache Derby

Posted by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@Source-Zone.Org>.
Hi,

The Derby plugin from Apache site is the core and includes the Derby jar
files. You will need to use 'ui' plugins that are built on top on this
'core'  to use
the Derby functionality. There is one from IBM that provides the Derby
and Eclipse integration and is available freely at  the developerWorks
website:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0501cline/

-Rajesh

Posted by Ruta Kadhe <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Unzip the zip file inside the plugin directory of your eclipse
installation. Restart eclipse if it is already started.

Raj