Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Chris Software <so...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/14 16:26:18 UTC

IgniteFileSystem.create(...) Question--File Properties?

Hello,

I am wondering what sort of File Properties can be set in ignite using the
IgniteFileSystem.create(IgfsPath path, int bufSize, boolean overwrite, int
replication, long, blockSize, Map<String, String> props) method.

I am using the default storage.  It's not obvious to me in the code what
choices I have for this properties file.  I don't see it documented in the
javadoc.

Thank you.

Re: IgniteFileSystem.create(...) Question--File Properties?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hey,

And is it required to have a file system APIs enabled? If not, you can
deploy Ignite in a standard configuration (cache, data grid or IMDB) and
use key-val, SQL, etc. for data access.

-
Denis

Posted by Chris Software <so...@gmail.com>.