Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rehana Lerandeau <re...@wandisco.com> on 2014/09/10 18:43:13 UTC

HBase Meetup in Santa Clara Sept. 11

In the Bay Area next week?

Join HBase committers Alex Newman and Ryan Rawson from WANdisco for “Making
HBase Invincible: Use Cases and Challenges”.

Topics discussed will include:

   -

   HBase in production environments
   -

   Challenges in large-scale deployments
   -

   Upcoming features and improvements

When: Thursday, September 11th from 6:30 - 10:00pm

Where: Big Data Cloud Inc., 3200 Coronado Dr., Santa Clara, CA

Register Now <http://www.meetup.com/BigDataCloud/events/200694212/>

The meetup is free and dinner will be provided.

We hope to see you there!

*REHANA LERANDEAU* MARKETING COORDINATOR

*T *925-365-0328
*E* rehana.lerandeau@wandisco.com
*W* about.me <http://about.me/rehana_lerandeau>

*www.wandisco.com <http://www.wandisco.com/>*

Re: HBase Meetup in Santa Clara Sept. 11

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Ryan and Alex:

I got flagged that the below is spam but I let it through.  Please talk to
your 'Marketing Coordinator' and explain that we generally like to keep our
community lists free of 'marketing'.

Thanks,
St.Ack