Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 17:04:39 UTC

branch/tags in the history view (of svn)

I find it quite annoying that i dont see the tag labels in the history view
(you can't see in one go which version of the file was in RC1 or something
like that)

But there is a solution:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/branch_tag.html

the problem is that when i configured that for the root project of us.
That it then works for me in that workspace.

But when i switch the the workspace with all the imported projects
it doesn't work, so it seems that that has the be configured per improred
project in eclipse to work nicely.

Maybe somebody can make a script that can add those properties in 1 go when
we have tagged/branched a new release?

johan