Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by wqliang <wq...@apache.org> on 2022/03/24 06:44:25 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.4.0-rc1

Hello Incubator Community,

    This is a call for a vote to release Apache EventMesh(Incubating)
version 1.4.0-rc1

    The Apache EventMesh community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release
    Apache EventMesh(Incubating) version 1.4.0-rc1

    We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
    incubator release.

    EventMesh community vote thread:
    • https://lists.apache.org/thread/bjps9o00h0d861df56pcqodsrx8qx4po

    Vote result thread:
    • https://lists.apache.org/thread/qhlqy6hdwf6z0oq20k2ygk1w8wqh1jch

    The release candidate:
    •https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/eventmesh/1.4.0-rc1

    Git tag for the release:
    • https://github.com/apache/incubator-eventmesh/tree/v1.4.0-rc1

    Release notes:
    • https://eventmesh.apache.org/events/release-notes/v1.4.0

    The artifacts signed with PGP key
*9B907F6A8A5A781D36D94B858B497E274D237979*, corresponding to
wqliang@apache.org, that can be found in keys file:
    • https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/eventmesh/KEYS

    The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary
number of votes are reached.

    Please vote accordingly:

    [ ] +1 approve
    [ ] +0 no opinion
    [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
On behalf of Apache EventMesh(Incubating) community

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.4.0-rc1

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (binding)

- Download links are valid.
- Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each EventMesh repo.
- All files have license headers if necessary.

regards,

François

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
Thanks,I compared the output content with the content of
`apache-eventmesh-1.4.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz.sha512`,they have the same
content.

mikexue <mi...@apache.org> 于2022年3月29日周二 15:31写道:

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache EventMesh (incubating) 1.4.0-rc1

Posted by mikexue <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1 (not binding)

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Thank you JB for your kindly reply, very much appreciated.
We will confirm the concerns with you in the private mail list.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by vongosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Carrying over my binding +1 in the PPMC channel:-)