Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Wasim Bari <wa...@msn.com> on 2008/07/24 22:09:15 UTC

Hadoop DFS

Hi,
    I am new to Hadoop. Right now, I am Only interested to Work with Hadoop DFS. Can some one guide me where to start?  Anyone has information about some application has already integrated Hadoop DFS ?

Any information regarding Material about Hadoop DFS, case studies, Articles, books etc will be very nice.

Thanks,

Wasim

Re: Hadoop DFS

Posted by hong <mi...@163.com>.
HBase is the project that use dfs

if you want to know how to use dfs directly, "bin/hadoop" script may
be a good entrance.
For example,
"bin/hadoop dfs -cat ***"
*** is a file name in your dfs

follow this command, you can find how to access dfs directly.

Hope it will help you

在 2008-7-25,上午4:09,Wasim Bari 写道: