Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/08 12:48:28 UTC

Why destroyErrorTip is internal?

Hi Carlos,

I have found that I cannot use destroyErrorTip  in my project cause it's
internal. Is there any reason why it is not protected ?

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Why destroyErrorTip is internal?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys! I resolved it differently and it's ok for now, but good to
know about other options.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

El jue., 9 may. 2019 a las 8:10, Piotr Zarzycki (<pi...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> I will wait to his response to that. Thanks for your input!
>
> czw., 9 maj 2019 o 08:06 Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>
> > public might be the only easy option. Maybe you want to discuss with
> > Carlos.
> >

> > On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 6:04 PM Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry my mistake Piotr, I did not check properly
> > > I was thinking about this and  thought it was listening to the
> Validator
> > > itself, and not just for popup host
> > >

> https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/3d59ccad9e5ecb4515c41ff386a0fbec28707816/frameworks/projects/Jewel/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/jewel/beads/validators/Validator.as#L375
> > >
> > > On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 6:00 PM Piotr Zarzycki <
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

> > which
> in
> > my
> > happened,

> creation

> new
> > now
> maybe

> cause

> https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/3d59ccad9e5ecb4515c41ff386a0fbec28707816/frameworks/projects/Jewel/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/jewel/beads/validators/FormValidator.as#L127

> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>

> > tips
> there
> > this
> > alternative
> me
> > it.
> right
> > of
> 1
> uses

> > tips
> in
> some
> > quick
> and

> > project

> No
> cualquier
> > por
> datos
> están
> > interés
> > exista
> dirigirse
> Madrid
> > sus
> ser
> Ley

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Why destroyErrorTip is internal?

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I meant here: When I make it PROTECTED! :)

czw., 9 maj 2019 o 07:45 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,