Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Datacom - Marcelo <ma...@datacom.ind.br> on 2008/02/18 21:13:15 UTC

Messages not received after amq 5.0

We upgraded to active-mq 5.0.0 and realized our messages are not been
received (delivered from broker) when all the modules are not in the
same host. In other words, if we send a message to localhost it is
received and delivered ok, otherwise it never reaches the client but in
our broker appears something about dead letter queue.
Are there any tips we can use to get version 5 working the same way we
have 4.xxx ?

P.s. We use non-persistent and auto-acknowledge connections.

--
MARCELO Ribeiro

DATACOM
Av. França, 735 - Porto Alegre, RS - 90230-220
DDR: 51 3358 0141
Fax: 51 3358 0101
site:   www.datacom.ind.br
e-mail: marcelo@datacom.ind.br