Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com> on 2002/11/25 06:34:50 UTC

Separate documentation download.

I am committing the 2 howto pages in the faqs for setting up basic Netbeans + Struts and Eclipse + struts.  These are mostly screenshots.  The total size of these images exceeds 8 Meg.

Do we continue on the same path with "everything in one distribution" or can we split up some of the documentation?

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

Re: Separate documentation download.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I think it would make sense to put something like this into a
separate WAR.

It might then make sense to have a single convenience download,
along with the option to download each WAR separately
(documentation, exercize, example, gui).

Also, if helped with something like this, we could also offer some
items as PDFs, rather than as HTML with images.

-Ted.

help@jakarta.apache.org>