Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ron Day <ro...@ronday.cc> on 2003/03/10 17:05:16 UTC

The Back button on on multi-page forms

Anyone have any ideas or best practises on how to handle the use (mis-use)
of the browser back button on multi-page forms.

My forms work fine and validate Ok, but if the back button is used the forms
are not re-populated properly. In particular anything that was in the reset,
seems to be used when the form appears after the back button is used.

ron

RE: The Back button on on multi-page forms