Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org> on 2017/03/06 09:28:03 UTC

Timeline for 3.2.0 or 3.1.11 release

Hi,

what is the timeline for the next release?

Currently there is no CXF release that is usable with Spring Boot 1.5.x.

In JIRA there are still 22 issues left for 3.2.0, so maybe it's a good
idea to release 3.1.11 soon.

Cheers
Dennis

Re: Timeline for 3.2.0 or 3.1.11 release

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
We have to wait on the WSS4J 2.1.9 vote, which started yesterday.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Timeline for 3.2.0 or 3.1.11 release

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi,