Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@xhochy.com> on 2017/05/03 18:21:32 UTC

Next Parquet C++ release

Hello Parquet devs,

as Apache Arrow 1.1.0 comes close to a release, it is also time to make
a new parquet-cpp release. I created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PARQUET-972 to track all blockers.
Once they are resolved and Apache Arrow is released, I would prepare a
new RC.

Cheers
Uwe

Re: Next Parquet C++ release

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I would like to have MSVC / Windows support in 1.1.0, I will add a blocker.
If it isn't done by next week sometime we can move forward with the RC.