Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/08/09 11:55:37 UTC

Upcoming Webinar: Competing Hyperscalers with CloudStack-Based In-Country Public Clouds

Hello all,

I hope all of you are having a great summer although the hot weather or flooding in some parts of the world.

I am writing to share an upcoming webinar, which might be of interest for some of you: Competing Hyperscalers with CloudStack-Based In-Country Public Clouds
The event will happen on August 25th, 13:00 CEST (find your time zone here<https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2643743,1273294,2950159,524901&h=2643743&date=2021-8-25&sln=12-13&hf=0>)

Part of the topics we will cover in the webinar together with IndiQus Technologies are:
- The steps to building a reliable and high-performance IaaS offering/Public Cloud
- How to choose a cloud management platform – comparing open-source vs. proprietary technologies
- The benefits of CloudStack
- Switching from another cloud orchestrator to CloudStack - what you should know
- A turnkey CloudStack solution: cloud monetisation solution, management platform and the needed technology stack

Register for the Webinar here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8516285098021/WN_8PaEzQDGSCWW0IZJpJCK_w

Kind regards,