Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Makesh Rao <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/07/30 01:34:02 UTC

wsdd and jws services

Hi

Our team has webservices in different flavors, there
are some that are deployed as .jws files and a few
recent ones that were generated by having custom wsdd
files.

I'm trying to deploy them all as different modules in
one webapp under Tomcat 4.1.

The services that are .jws files work perfectly, but
the one that has a custom wsdd throws a " No such
operation " on the server. If I don't deploy the' .jws
together it works fine.

Even the wsdl that axis auto generates (?wsdl) is
different when the two flavors co-exist. I see all the
public methods on the server side as operations in the
generated wsdl.

Has anyone done this before ? Not sure what I'm doing
wrong...

Thanks
Makesh

http://mail.yahoo.com