Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Stanley Bradbury <St...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 02:41:21 UTC

THANK YOU (again) to the WINNERS of the Derby 10.2 !!! Regression Search and Destroy Contest !!!

Hi Army, Yip and Prasenjit -

I sent your bar of chocolate and a 'Contest Winner' certificate
(suitable for posting on a cube wall) to your business location last
week.  Please check your paper-mail box and let me know if you have or
have not gotten the award.  Thank you again for your contributions.

===  SNIP ====