Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/17 22:11:38 UTC

Suggestion: Rename the VS Code Language Server Extension

Hey all,

Currently your extension is published in the VS Code Marketplace under the name "Language Server".

I'd suggest you rename it to "Java Language Server by Apache NetBeans".

This will increase discoverability of your extension in the marketplace, especially when people search for the keyword "java".

Re: Suggestion: Rename the VS Code Language Server Extension

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/4295

Gj

Posted by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: [External] : Re: Suggestion: Rename the VS Code Language Server Extension

Posted by Martin Balin <ma...@oracle.com>.
Using name like this will not show it when searching for Java on the Marketplace…
Martin

Posted by John Yeary <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexius DIAKOGIANNIS <al...@outlook.com>.