Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 12:32:08 UTC

Shark Work Flow Management in ofbiz

Hi,
     I want to use shark as a work flow manager for one of my
project.asspecified in the ofbizProduction setup document that shark
implementation is
not compleate.I see that production set up guide is a old one. so i want to
know is there any improvment with integration of shark recently.
       If its not complete or not in a position to use it, i want to what
kind of work and effort required to get it working with ofbiz.
Where can i find further information related to Shark and Ofbiz integration
of shark.
G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989