Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Greg Steuck <gr...@nest.cx> on 2002/10/15 02:21:37 UTC

excalibur/store compilation

Hello,

excalibur/store didn't quite compile, so I went ahead and made it
compile:
* jisp.jar needs to be defined (in default.properties now)
* excalibur-pool isn't defined nor seem to be needed (pasto?)

Bye
Greg

Re: excalibur/store compilation

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
Greg Steuck wrote:
> Hello,
>
> excalibur/store didn't quite compile, so I went ahead and made it
> compile:
> * jisp.jar needs to be defined (in default.properties now)

Should be fixed.

> * excalibur-pool isn't defined nor seem to be needed (pasto?)

Hmm I'm little bit offlist in the Avalon project. Is this mandatory for 4.1?

- Gerhard

| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |