Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "P. Dwayne Miller" <dm...@espgroup.net> on 2001/11/01 16:33:25 UTC

Writing an Apache module

Where do I find docs on how to do this?  My initial target environment
will be WinNT/2K.

TIA

Re: Win95 fails the Apache 2.0 beta

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
The code is in mpm_winnt.c to work on 9*/ME.  Just needs to be debugged. Shouldn't require
a whole lot of work but I am not doing it :-)

Bill

Posted by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by jlwpc1 <jl...@mail.earthlink.net>.
FYI

Windows 95 B (FAT32)

D:\ap20\Apache2\bin>start apache -k start
A device attached to the system is not functioning.

An error dialog pops up:
Error Starting Program

The LIBAPR.DLL file is linked to missing export
KERNEL32.DLL:GetFileAttributesExA

Seems GetFileAttributesExA OSes are:

 Windows NT: Requires version 4.0 or later.
 Windows: Requires Windows 98 or later.
 Windows CE: Unsupported.

Seems Windows 95 uses
GetFileAttributes only: