Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Abhijit Chanda <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 15:09:26 UTC

Not solr based type

Hi All,

I am using datastax enterprise editions 2.1 latest feature solr. I have a
keyspace name ABC and columnfamily namely XYZ.
I want to search using solr on the field A_NO which is UTF8Type in nature.
For that i have created a schema.xml in my solr node. It looks like this:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

        <schema name="ABC" version="1.1">
        <types>
          <fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField"/>
         </types>
         <fields>
            <field name="A_NO"  type="text" indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
         </fields>

        <uniqueKey>A_NO</uniqueKey>
        </schema>

After creating the schema i have made a shell script which looks like this

 #!/bin/sh
        SOLRCONFIG_URL=
http://192.168.2.41:8983/solr/resource/ABC.XYZ/solrconfig.xml
        SOLRCONFIG=solrconfig.xml
        curl $SOLRCONFIG_URL --data-binary @$SOLRCONFIG -H
'Content-type:text/xml; charset=utf-8'
        echo "Posted $SOLRCONFIG to $SOLRCONFIG_URL"
        SCHEMA_URL=http://192.168.2.41:8983/solr/resource/ABC.XYZ/schema.xml
        SCHEMA=schema.xml
        curl $SCHEMA_URL --data-binary @$SCHEMA -H 'Content-type:text/xml;
charset=utf-8'
        echo "Posted $SCHEMA to $SCHEMA_URL"

Now when i execute the script it throws the warning message
WARNING: "java.lang.RuntimeException:
javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException: Not Solr-based type of
index is found: ABC_XYZ_A_NO_index"
        Posted schema.xml to
http://192.168.2.41:8983/solr/resource/ABC.XYZ/schema.xml

for which proper indexing is not done.

can any one help me.... Please guys i need your help

Thanks in Advance
--
Abhijit Chanda
VeHere Interactive Pvt. Ltd.