Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Amine Benkirane <be...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/17 15:27:09 UTC

Content Management for publishing legal or policies

    Hi there,

I want to publish the legal page and the policies one in my OFBiz ecommerce site with specific locale. So the customers can see these pages with the language they choose.
I will create a policies page which is static one for each locale and the legal page is a link to an exisiting HTML page. One of the solutions I find (perhaps there is better one ?) is to use the content part of OFBiz and create a content like what is already done in OFBiz with See Store Policies Here link.

My trouble is the policies page is only in english so how can I make it change with locale ? I search in the mailing list but  I didn't find anything very clear to do that. My second question is how can I use content to store links (one link for each locale) to my legal page if it is possible ?

Any help will be very appreciated !!

Best regards,

Amine

Inédit ! Des Emoticônes Déjantées! Installez les dans votre Messenger !
http://www.ilovemessenger.fr/Emoticones/EmoticonesDejantees.aspx

Re: Content Management for publishing legal or policies

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
This should work as it's done in DemoProductI18nData.xml  or DemoProductCategoriesI18nData.xml

Jacques