Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de> on 2020/04/28 13:59:17 UTC

strange sound

Every time i use OM theres a strange "beep" sound.

I remember this started the first time one send me a chat message  outside a room.

It  returns every time i click on an menu item.

I searched for a way to delete the chat messages but could not find something.

Best wishes

POW

AW: strange sound

Posted by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de>.
Hard to make a layout 😉

I would place it into "Profile" | "Edit Settings".

There's "User details" and "Community settings".

Thinking logical i would place an option "Disable sound in chat" above or below the radio buttons for "Show Contact" as a checkbox.

POW

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,