Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Pawel Veselov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/08 15:22:28 UTC

More test failures - JPA spec overwritten

Hello.

Trying to run more tests on 2.4.2. My first compilation was
successful, but now there is another phantom exception that I have no
clue how to resolve. Any help would be appreciated. I haven't made any
changes anywhere that should affect this...

I don't know where the JPA specification is set, or where, or what
file, is it coming from.

Exception stack trace : https://pastebin.com/qPuPxjRP

--
With best of best regards
Pawel S. Veselov

Re: More test failures - JPA spec overwritten

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
i ran
svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/tags/2.4.2/
openjpa-2.4.2