Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jan Agermose <ja...@agermose.dk> on 2005/05/03 13:01:29 UTC

OT: Glue

Hi

I'm taking up my interest for Axis/Glue/XX - doing WebService development in Java, that is. I know this is a Axis forum, but I was looking at Clue - does any one know what the price-tag on Clue is - 1 developer - approx.?

Best regards

Jan

Re: OT: Glue

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
I assume you mean webMethods Glue?
You have to ask webMethods for pricing.

I have to warn you -- webMethods isn't particularly interested in
selling you a single developer license. At a minimum, they will sell
you a Glue server runtime license, but they want to sell you all of
Fabric.

You can download an evaluation version of Glue v5 for free. See
http://www.webmethods.com/meta/default/folder/0000007014. It's
unsupported, although there's a discussion list available and decent
documentation.

If you're looking for things like WS-Security, WS-I compliance, and
JAX-RPC/SAAJ support, then you'll need to purchase Glue v6. (contact
webMethods for pricing)

Anne