Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jacob skariah <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/17 09:23:22 UTC

Can We manually populate the FormBeans to display the contents on the jsp

Hi,

   Can we use FormBeans to display our contents on the
jsp page, as it does this work if an error occurs
after the submit is done.

I need to use this feature of FormBeans to display my
contents on the jsp page.

for example: say i am doing a jobsite project. and an
user who has posted a resume when he next clicks the
resume for editing it, can i populate a FormBean and
pass it to the jsp page and will it populate the
feilds on the jsp resume page as it does when an error
occurs.

Can any one tell me how to do this, so that i dont
need to use additional helper beans to populate the
pages when formbeans can do it.

pls give me some code samples for passing the form
beans to the page.

Thanx in advance

Regards

JAcob Skariah

RE: Can We manually populate the FormBeans to display the contents on the jsp

Posted by Aru <ar...@nucleussoftware.com.sg>.
I think u do expect something diff. Don't u?

What do u really need?