Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 06:39:34 UTC

An undeploy plugin?

I need to get things *out* of a repository, and would rather not touch
the filesystem directly.

What would maven-undeploy-plugin look like?  Do we already have
something that does this?

--
Wendy

Re: An undeploy plugin?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 6/2/07, Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org> wrote:

> Do you mean "uninstall", as from your local repository, or
> "undeploy", as in a remote repository?
>
> I don't have an answer to your question, since I use Artifactory for
> my remote proxy and it has tools to undeploy, but I thought
> clarification was in order.

I need to undeploy from a remote repository with webdav or ssh access.
 It's definitely something Archiva should do, but it's not in there
yet.

--
Wendy

Re: An undeploy plugin?

Posted by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org>.
Do you mean "uninstall", as from your local repository, or
"undeploy", as in a remote repository?

I don't have an answer to your question, since I use Artifactory for
my remote proxy and it has tools to undeploy, but I thought
clarification was in order.

-K