Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/03/17 13:25:54 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Apache Karaf Cave 5.0.0 version ?

Hi guys,

I worked on a fairly large set of refactorings and improvements in
Apache Karaf Cave:

- usage of managed service for Cave repositories, with a service per
repo and a cfg file per repo
- in addition of the Maven "proxy" support, we now have support of Maven
for each repo
- OBR supports is now optional
- New shell commands and MBean to manipulate the Cave repositories from
a Maven perspective
- and much more

As those new features & improvements imply changes in the Cave
internals, I think it would be wise to bump the version to 5.0.0.

Thoughts ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB