Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2018/07/25 00:55:43 UTC

GitBox review comments

I know there is an open request with INFRA to route git review comments to a list other than dev. But until then, we are still getting a lot of messages on the list each day. A lot of them come in groups, as a reviewer makes multiple comments on a particular PR.

I believe git has a feature called “review” where a reviewer can make multiple comments and they all appear in the same email. Is this feature supported in gitbox? If so, could reviewers consider using it, in order to reduce the email volume?

Julian

Re: GitBox review comments

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying.