Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/27 18:02:43 UTC

Re: Private mailing list now set up for Tuscany

Did you ever add me as a moderator for the private list, I've not seen any
moderation requests? So you must have seen all the subscription
requests...could you post a list of who has subscribed? (or is there some
other way I can find the subscriber list myself and I'll post the list?)

   ...ant

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
It's simply sending an e-mail to the infrastructure mailing-list, giving
them the mailing-list name and your Apache id and they'll add you as a
moderator.

Matthieu

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.