Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by martin smith <ma...@ntlworld.com> on 2005/06/11 20:57:00 UTC

3.0.4 bug 4111

For those thinking of upgrading who have patched earlier versions of 3.0.
you will need to do it again after upgrading.

I was disappointed to see the fix for the above bug was not included in
3.0.4, just had to apply the fix again to get the surbl to work with caps in
the URI.

Martin

Re: 3.0.4 bug 4111

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
martin smith wrote:
> For those thinking of upgrading who have patched earlier versions of 3.0.
> you will need to do it again after upgrading.
>
> I was disappointed to see the fix for the above bug was not included in
> 3.0.4, just had to apply the fix again to get the surbl to work with caps in
> the URI.

Agreed. It's such a trivial patch I'm disappointed it got overlooked.

It's also disappointing that the bug got marked as "RESOLVED FIXED" without any
notes as to which version contains the fix.

I did verify it's in 3.1.0-svn.

At least it's trivial to fix the oversight of the developers here with a quick
patch.