Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Resneck, Gabriel M (388J)" <Ga...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/21 17:49:07 UTC

OpsUI Functionality

Hi, all!  Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop on a discussion I've been having with Chris about the OpsUI.

Gabe =)

From: <Mattmann>, "Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:40 AM
To: resneck <ga...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: Re: OpsUI Functionality

Hey Gabe,

Sure, happy to help.

Check this out:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OODT/Quick+Start+for+PCS+OPSUI
http://archive.apachecon.com/na2011/presentations/09-Wednesday/A-Apache_In_Space/

I can show you one for our Snow Science Computing Facility at some point next week.

Also can we copy dev@oodt.apache.org<ma...@oodt.apache.org> on this?

Cheers,
Chris

From: <Resneck>, "Gabriel M (388J)" <Ga...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:34 AM
To: jpluser <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>>
Subject: OpsUI Functionality

Hi, Chris!
I've been tasked with assessing the various operator tools that we might use in SMAP, and I'm trying to find more information on the OpsUI tool.  Is there somewhere I can find a list of its functionality and perhaps some juicy screenshots?
Thanks!

Gabe =)