Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jerry Cwiklik <cw...@apache.org> on 2019/02/28 18:07:59 UTC

Apache UIMA - Marshall Schor temporarily offline due to laptop trouble

Hi, Marshall Schor asked me to post a message that he will be offline
for a few days while his laptop is being repaired.
I will keep Marshall informed if there are any UIMA related
questions/problems requiring his attention.

-jerry

--
Jerry Cwiklik
Apache UIMA

Re: Apache UIMA - Marshall Schor temporarily offline due to laptop trouble

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
and, after more than a week, I'm back (on a temporary loaner...).

-M