Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by 高峰 <ko...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2009/05/31 09:14:50 UTC

答复: (no subject)

It doesn’t work for me.

高峰

阿里巴巴 B2B 中文站 社区部

手机: 15257106320

分机: 34899

阿里旺旺: kozz

  _____

发件人: zhihang wang [mailto:zhihang.wang@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2009年5月31日 16:41
收件人: 高峰
主题: Re: (no subject)

try
rm dir -rvf
svn co ...

2009/5/31 高峰 <ko...@alibaba-inc.com>

Hi, all

         I have a strange problem with my svn client.

         Now, every time I use “svn co http://www.abc.com/repo/dir” to
checkout one copy, it notify me with -- svn: OPTIONS of
‘http://www.abc.com/repo/dir’: could not connect to server
(http://www.abc.com <http://www.abc.com/> ), but I can successfully checkout
working copy from other servers.

         My system is Debian/squeeze , kernel version is 2.6.26-2-686. The
version of my subversion is 1.5.6. I install the binary version from the
debian source.

         p.s. I successfully checkout the working copy from the problematic
site the first time, but my disk run out of space when checking the working
copy out, and the client is forced to abort. Then this probles occurs.

         Thanks for your reply in advance!

高峰

阿里巴巴 B2B 中文站 社区部

手机: 15257106320

分机: 34899

阿里旺旺: kozz

--
Best Regards
zhihang wang

答复: 答复: (no subject)

Posted by 高峰 <ko...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Yes, I've tried

高峰
阿里巴巴 B2B 中文站 社区部
手机: 15257106320
分机: 34899
>          p.s. I successfully checkout the working copy from the
problematic
> site the first time, but my disk run out of space when checking the
working
> copy out, and the client is forced to abort. Then this probles occurs.

Did you delete this corrupted/incomplete copy before trying again?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@gmail.com

Re: 答复: (no subject)