Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 17:44:51 UTC

Multivalued true Error?

Hi;

I've ported this example from Scala into Java:
http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2013/07/porting-payloads-to-solr4.html#!

However does field should be multivalued true at that example?

PS: I use Solr 4.5.1

Thanks;
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Multivalued true Error?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
"it is a final *method*". Can not be overrided at Solr 4.5.1?

Re: Multivalued true Error?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sujit;

Re: Multivalued true Error?