Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Reyes Ponce <Re...@naxs.com> on 2000/10/27 17:43:41 UTC

Doxygen config file needs updating for SAX2

Hi all,
    I noticed that the doxygen config file wasn't updated to pick up the new
SAX2 stuff in 1.3 and because of that those classes didn't make it into the
doc for 1.3...

Not sure if it was intentional or not. Just thought I'd mention it...

Thanks,
         Rey

Re: Doxygen config file needs updating for SAX2

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <bh...@jtcsv.com>.
Thanks for pointing this out. It was overlooked and is fixed now. Hopefully
tomorrow's nightly build will show it up.
Arundhati