Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Steve Lake <st...@raiden.net> on 2005/03/31 00:10:33 UTC

increasing children

	Ok, been through the man file already and I didn't see anything apparently
obvious on how to increase the number of child processes for SA.  I know
that the default is 5, but is this a command line config I need to change
to bump it to 10 or 15?  Or do I need to edit a config file?  This new
3.0.x is really new and I'm kinda having to go through some relearning
again on some things on SA in the process, so bear with me on my
questions.  Thanks.  ^_^

Re: increasing children

Posted by Steve Lake <st...@raiden.net>.
>- From 'man spamd':
>
>- -m num, --max-children=num         Allow maximum num children
>
>Just set that as desired in your script that starts up the spamd daemon.

         HAHAHA!!  OMG, I was looking at the wrong man file.  ^_^;;  Thanks
for the help.

Re: increasing children

Posted by Chris Stone <cs...@axint.net>.