Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike Klaas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/04 22:57:00 UTC

Re: Search terms with quotes

anuvenk,

solr-dev is for discussion about the _development_ of Solr, not on
usage or general questions.  Also, your audience will be severely
restricted compared to posting on solr-user.

To answer your question, please provide more details about your
setup, including what request handler you and using and the exact
query string sent to Solr.  Keywords in (double!) quotes are phrase
queries and should function as you have posited (and they always have
for me).

-Mike