Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by YMC <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/30 14:15:25 UTC

OpenWire C++ - access to JMS Message Headers

Hi Folks!

I'm using the OpenWire C++ client submitted by Amazon to allow me to use JMS
with my legacy C++ applications.

I'm a newbie to all of this but have managed to get the C++ example programs
exchanging messages over distributed activeMQ instances on multiple
machines. All great!

What I want to know is, am I able to access the JMS Message Headers from the
OpenWire C++ API? Say I wanted to know the JMSUserID? It should more or less
mimic the JMS API, I know but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the header
values extracted from the messages I'm publishing.

Thanks in advance for any help,
YMC