Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2022/11/03 23:16:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ritesh Ghorse

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Ritesh Ghorse (riteshghorse@apache.org)

Ritesh started contributing to Beam in mid-2021 and has contributed
immensely to bringin the Go SDK to fruition, in addition to contributions
to Java and Python and release validation.

Considering their contributions to the project over this timeframe, the
Beam PMC trusts Ritesh with the responsibilities of a Beam committer. [1]

Thank you Ritesh! And we are looking to see more of your contributions!

Kenn, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ritesh Ghorse

Posted by Moritz Mack <mm...@talend.com>.
Congrats, Ritesh 😊

On 05.11.22, 03:08, "Ahmet Altay via dev" <de...@beam.apache.org> wrote:

Congratulations Ritesh! On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 12: 18 PM Ritesh Ghorse via dev <dev@ beam. apache. org> wrote: Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this community and I look forward to making more contributions in whatever ways I

Congratulations Ritesh!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 12:18 PM Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be a part of this community and I look forward to making more contributions in whatever ways I can.

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 12:36 PM Chamikara Jayalath via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats, Ritesh!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 9:34 AM John Casey via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 10:36 AM Ahmed Abualsaud via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats Ritesh!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 10:29 AM Andy Ye via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats Ritesh!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 9:26 AM Kerry Donny-Clark via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congratulations Ritesh, I'm happy to see your hard work and community spirit recognized!

On Fri, Nov 4, 2022 at 10:16 AM Jack McCluskey via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats Ritesh!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 10:12 PM Danny McCormick via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats Ritesh! This is definitely well deserved!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 8:08 PM Robert Burke <ro...@frantil.com>> wrote:
Woohoo! Well done Ritesh! :D

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022, 5:04 PM Anand Inguva via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congratulations Ritesh.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 7:51 PM Yi Hu via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congratulations Ritesh!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM Byron Ellis via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 4:21 PM Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Congratulations, and Thanks @riteshghorse@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 4:17 PM Sachin Agarwal via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>> wrote:
Congrats Ritesh!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2022 at 4:16 PM Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer: Ritesh Ghorse (riteshghorse@apache.org<ma...@apache.org>)

https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/*an-apache-beam-committer__;Iw!!CiXD_PY!XLUix7ZcbRwDplULaPglHCWPU2Tc0qGBnioMmj8dFp_t2ejRsNprhblxkljQmpwF6UP5OSm4Jx-P$>

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our privacy notice. <https://www.talend.com/privacy/>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ritesh Ghorse

Posted by Ahmet Altay via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Congratulations Ritesh!

Posted by Ritesh Ghorse via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.