Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "juergen.schumacher" <ju...@ir-team.com> on 2006/08/14 12:54:47 UTC

site-deploy and webdav

Hi,
for site-deploy I would like to use webdav because my webserver running on
windows and I found the ssh rather complicated on windows. On one post here
I found webdav is also supported by the site-deploy plugin. But how can I
set this up in the POM.XML ??
Using http://webdavserver/folder shows an error, using
file:webdavserver/project show a successful build but no files are copied.

Thank you for any help and have a nice day,
juergen

Deploy assembly

Posted by "Pillinger, Adrian" <ap...@dolby.co.uk>.
If i build an assembly with the maven assembly plugin, can i get maven
to deploy it to my repository along with the main artifact jar?

Thanks
Adrian

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you
are not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are
not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or
taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.