Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hari Krishnan N <ha...@bltsol.com> on 2008/06/18 07:03:22 UTC

Load Balancing Tomcat 5.5

Hi all,

I am using windows version of Tomcat5.5. When the load increases, the
Tomcat crashes and I have to restart the server. I would like to
implement Tomcat Load Balance with another server using Sticky Sessions.

Could somebody tell me how to configure Tomcat Server Load Balancing
using Sticky Sessions.

Thanks and Regards,
Hari Krishnan N

Re: Load Balancing Tomcat 5.5