Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan)" <Ma...@searshc.com> on 2011/10/03 22:39:10 UTC

I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Friends,

I have an eComm app that has functionality of checkout with credit card
etc. When it comes to 'https' the proxy server does not record anything.
I am using jemter latest version 2.5. Can anyone help me please?

Best regards,

Hasan Bhuiyan

Lead Performance Engineer

Sears Holding Corp.

Phone: 224-645-1514(BB)

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.

RE: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Posted by Akhilkumar Gmail <ak...@gmail.com>.
See if this can help:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/JMeterAndHTTPS

Try to accept the "Apache JMeter" certificate.

Re: how to do a regular expression on the following value

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
name="tempVar"\s*?value="([^"]*)" (assuming name and value are on the same
line) - havent tested . there are various online tools that let you test out
your regex's

regards
deepak

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.
yes its working for me. Thanks all

-brittoC

Posted by "Bhuiyan, Hasan (Hasan)" <Ma...@searshc.com>.
Hello skchoppala,

Thanks a lot. It's working just fine.  Thanks to all the friends for
helping me out here.

Best regards
Hasan

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes the browser is good enough. I tried the same for normal http
requests.itworks fine for me.
But when i tried to record HTTPS site problem starts.And also you taking
about local exceptions i can access my corporate network in my browser
already added the certificates.

FYI i'm using firefox  3.6

Re: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 4 October 2011 14:24, itsbritto <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi phillip,
>
>  I tried to record https site in jmeter2.4 and i'm not able record
> anything.Is there any particular changes i need to mention in the proxy
> server.
> and later tried with spoofing in final no luck.

Does the browser show the correct pages?
Try stopping the JMeter proxy.
Does the browser still show the correct pages?

If so, the browser is not actually using the JMeter proxy.
Check the browser settings. Again.

Otherwise, check the jmeter log file in case of errors.

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi phillip,

Re: I am stuck with https with jmeter v 2.5

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by itsbritto <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jain, Kapil" <ka...@logica.com>.