Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akpuvvada <ak...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/25 12:05:17 UTC

Netrwork of Brokers -Java Code - To connect dynamically to Available Brokers

I have configured two servers with static discovery as NoB.

I am trying to configure a Java client to connect to connect to these
servers dynamically.

How do I configured the Connection factory to have this working.

Please advise.

I tried fail-over URL and it is not working as expected.

Instead of falling back and trying each URL in a nested try...catch, is
there a simple way like fail-over URL?

Re: Netrwork of Brokers -Java Code - To connect dynamically to Available Brokers

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Failover is what you want in this case, and I'm not aware of a built-in
workaround. But if anyone else does, please share.

Until we figure out why failover isn't working in the other thread, your
try-catch approach is the best option I know of.

Tim